- By using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full; accordingly, if you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use our website.
- If you [register with our website, submit any material to our website or use any of our website services], we will ask you to expressly agree to these terms and conditions.
- Unsere Webseite nutzt Cockies. Mit der Nutzung unserer Webseite akzeptieren Sie diese Nutzungsbedingungen und die Benutzung von Cockies in Übereinstimmung mit den Nutzungsbedingungen (Regelung und Einsatz von Cockies).
- Copyright (c) 2018 of first publication Giordano.ch ag.
Subject to the express provisions of these terms and conditions:
- (a) we, together with our licensors and authors, own and control all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website; and
- (b) all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website are reserved.
Usage of the website
- (a) view pages from our website in a web browser
- (b) download pages from our website for caching in a web browser
- (c) print pages from our website
- (d) stream audio and video files from our website
- (e) download documents and other files from our website that are specified on the website as downloadable, store and view them on your computer, and print copies of them; and
- (f) use our website services by means of a web browser,subject to the other provisions of these terms and conditions, and providing that you will have no right to access or use content, data and material reverved by authors as well as materials that are only available under a subscription unless you have purchased a relevant subscription and that subscription is current.
- Except as expressly permitted by Section 3.1 or the other provisions of these terms and conditions, you must not download any material from our website or save any such material to your computer.
- Except as expressly permitted by these terms and conditions, you must not edit or otherwise modify any material on our website.
- Unless you own or control the relevant rights in the material, you must not:
- (a) republish material from our website (including republication on another website)
- (b) sell, rent or sub-license material from our website
- (c) show any material from our website in public
- (d) exploit material from our website for a commercial purpose; or
- (e) redistribute material from our website.
- Notwithstanding Section 3.4, you may redistribute our newsletter to any person.
- We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion; you must not circumvent or bypass, or attempt to circumvent or bypass, any access restriction measures on our website.
- You may:
You must not:
- (a) use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website
- (b) use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity
- (c) use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software
- (d) conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent
- (e) access or otherwise interact with our website using any robot, spider or other automated means, except for the purpose of search engine indexing
- (f) violate the directives set out in the robots.txt file for our website
- (g) use data collected from our website for any direct marketing activity (including without limitation email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing and direct mailing).
- (h) publish content that is not forbidden to show.
- You must not use data collected from our website to contact individuals, companies or other persons or entities.
- You must ensure that all the information you publish or supply to us through our website, or in relation to our website, is true, accurate, current, complete and non-misleading.
- You must not:
Use on behalf of organisation
If you use our website or expressly agree to these terms and conditions in the course of a business or other organisational project, then by so doing you bind both:
- (a) yourself; and
- (b) the person, company or other legal entity that operates that business or organisational project, to these terms and conditions, and in these circumstances references to "you" in these terms and conditions are to both the individual user and the relevant person, company or legal entity.
- If you use our website or expressly agree to these terms and conditions in the course of a business or other organisational project, then by so doing you bind both:
Registration and accounts
- You may register for an account with our website by completing and submitting the account registration form on our website.
- You must not allow any other person to use your account to access the website.
- You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any unauthorised use of your account.
- You must not use any other person's account to access the website.
User login details
- If you register for an account with our website, you will use a user ID and password.
- Your user ID must not be liable to mislead and must comply with the content rules set out in Section 13; you must not use your account or user ID for or in connection with the impersonation of any person.
- You must keep your password confidential.
- You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any disclosure of your password.
- You are responsible for any activity on our website arising out of any failure to keep your password confidential, and may be held liable for any losses arising out of such a failure.
Cancellation and suspension of account
- (a) edit your account details
- (b) temporarily suspend your account; and/or
- (c) cancel your account,
- at any time in our sole discretion, providing that if we cancel any services you have paid for, you will be entitled to a refund of any amounts paid to us in respect of those services that were to be provided by us to you after the date of such cancellation.
- You may cancel your account on our website using your account control panel on the website. You will not be entitled to any refund if you cancel your account in accordance with this Section 8.2.
- We may:
Domain or Subdomain subscriptions
- To become a subscriber to a own domain or subdomain on our website, you must pay the applicable subscription fees after you have registered for an account with our website. We will send you an invoice of your order.
- You will have the opportunity to identify and correct input errors prior to making your order or paying the invoice.
- For so long as your account and subscription remain active in accordance with these terms and conditions and subject to the other provisions of these terms and conditions, you will have access to the materials and website features specified on our website.
- At the end of any period of subscription for which you have paid, and subject to the other provisions of these terms and conditions, your subscription will be automatically renewed and you must pay to us the applicable subscription fees, by invoice. Unless you cancel the subscription one month before the date of renewal by give us notice.
- The fees in respect of our website services will be as set out on the website from time to time.
- All amounts stated in these terms and conditions or on our website are stated inclusive of VAT OR exclusive of VAT (depending on your location).
- You must pay to us the fees in respect of our website services in advance, in cleared funds, in accordance with any instructions on our website.
- We may vary fees from time to time by posting new fees on our website, but this will not affect fees for services that have been previously paid.
- If you dispute any payment made to us, you must contact us immediately and provide full details of your claim.
If you make an unjustified credit card, debit card or other charge-back then you will be liable to pay us, within 7 days following the date of our written request:
- (a) an amount equal to the amount of the charge-back
- (b) all third party expenses incurred by us in relation to the charge-back (including charges made by our or your bank or payment processor or card issuer)
- (c) an administration fee of EUR 25.00 including VAT; and
- (d) all our reasonable costs, losses and expenses incurred in recovering the amounts referred to in this Section 10.6 (including without limitation legal fees and debt collection fees), and for the avoidance of doubt, if you fail to recognise or fail to remember the source of an entry on your card statement or other financial statement, and make a charge-back as a result, this will constitute an unjustified charge-back for the purposes of this Section 10.6.
- If you owe us any amount under or relating to these terms and conditions, we may suspend or withdraw the provision of services to you.
- We may at any time set off any amount that you owe to us against any amount that we owe to you, by sending you written notice of the set-off.
Distance contracts: cancellation right
- This Section 11 applies if and only if you offer to contract with us that is, as an individual acting wholly or mainly outside your trade, business, craft or profession.
You may withdraw an offer to enter into a contract with us through our website, or cancel a contract entered into with us through our website, at any time within the period:
- (a) beginning upon the submission of your offer; and
- (b) ending at the end of 14 days after the day on which the contract is entered into, subject to Section 11.3. You do not have to give any reason for your withdrawal or cancellation.
You agree that we may begin the provision of services before the expiry of the period referred to in Section 11.2, and you acknowledge that, if we do begin the provision of services before the end of that period, then:
- (a) if the services are fully performed, you will lose the right to cancel referred to in Section 11.2
- (b) if the services are partially performed at the time of cancellation, you must pay to us an amount proportional to the services supplied or we may deduct such amount from any refund due to you in accordance with this Section 11.
- In order to withdraw an offer to contract or cancel a contract on the basis described in this Section 11, you must inform us of your decision to withdraw or cancel (as the case may be). You may inform us by means of any clear statement setting out the decision. In the case of cancellation, you may inform us using the cancellation form that we will make available to you. To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning the exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
- If you withdraw an offer to contract, or cancel a contract, on the basis described in this Section 11, you will receive a full refund of any amount you paid to us in respect of the offer or contract, except as specified in this Section 11.
- We will refund money using the same method used to make the payment, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise. In any case, you will not incur any fees as a result of the refund.
- We will process the refund due to you as a result of a cancellation on the basis described in this Section 11 without undue delay and, in any case, within the period of 14 days after the day on which we are informed of the cancellation.
Your content: licence
- In these terms and conditions, "your content" means all works and materials (including without limitation text, graphics, images, audio material, video material, audio-visual material, scripts, software and files) that you submit to us or our website for storage or publication on, processing by, or transmission via, our website.
- You grant to us a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free licence to use, reproduce, store, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your content in any existing or future media in relation to this website and any successor website.
- You grant to us the right to sub-license the rights licensed under Section 12.2.
- You grant to us the right to bring an action for infringement of the rights licensed under Section 12.2.
- You hereby waive all your moral rights in your content to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law; and you warrant and represent that all other moral rights in your content have been waived to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
- You may edit your content to the extent permitted using the editing functionality made available on our website.
- Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach any provision of these terms and conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, we may delete, unpublish or edit any or all of your content.
Your content: rules
- You warrant and represent that your content will comply with these terms and conditions.
Your content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any person's legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action against any person in each case in any jurisdiction and under any applicable law.
Your content, and the use of your content by us in accordance with these terms and conditions, must not:
- (a) be libellous or maliciously false
- (b) be obscene or indecent
- (c) infringe any copyright, moral right, database right, trade mark right, design right, right in passing off, or other intellectual property right
- (d) infringe any right of confidence, right of privacy or right under data protection legislation
- (e) constitute negligent advice or contain any negligent statement
- (f) constitute an incitement to commit a crime[, instructions for the commission of a crime or the promotion of criminal activity]
- (g) be in contempt of any court, or in breach of any court order
- (h) be in breach of racial or religious hatred or discrimination legislation
- (i) be blasphemous
- (j) be in breach of official secrets legislation
- (k) be in breach of any contractual obligation owed to any person
- (l) depict violence in an explicit, graphic or gratuitous manner
- (m) be pornographic, lewd, suggestive or sexually explicit
- (n) be untrue, false, inaccurate or misleading
- (o) consist of or contain any instructions, advice or other information which may be acted upon and could, if acted upon, cause illness, injury or death, or any other loss or damage
- (p) constitute spam
- (q) be offensive, deceptive, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, harassing, anti-social, menacing, hateful, discriminatory or inflammatory; or
- (r) cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety to any person.
You are required to not upload and pushlish content, you do not have the copyright on it or illegal content, information or links to illegal content or pages or store content with illegal information. The following illegal content and information such as text, pictures, graphics, links, audio, video or pictures must not be published from our website:
- violent presentation (swiss Art. 135 StGB)
- racial discrimination (swiss Art. 261 bis StGB)
- calls for violence (swiss Art. 259 StGB)
- manuals, instructions or incitement to punishable behavior or promotion for
- illegally gambling (swiss lottery law)
- information, which copyright or intellectual property belongs to third parties exept you have the right to puslish these information or you publish these information with an annotation to the owner or holder oft he copyright
The author/the autors does/do not grant for accuracy, right and actual information or reliability or completeness of content. Liability claims against the author/the autors because of material or itangible damage/s based on access to our website or usage or not usage of our website as well as usage or not usage oft he published content, because of abuse of connection or technical errors or disorders are excluded and not possible. Every content is not binding. The author/the autors does/do reserve the right to change, complete or delete content without any announcement or break up publishing of content temporary or finaly.
Liability for links
We are not responible for refers or links to other websites or within our website. Any responsbility is excluded. The user/users only is/are responsible for the usage of links and refers or the usage of other websites and they use that on their own hazards or danger.
Copyright on published content
The copyright and all rights an content, Images, photos or other files on our website belongs to giordano.ch AG, the video owners, publicators or the legal owner. Copyright on content published by account owner on our website We do not claim copyright for content, images, photos, audio-, video- or other files, which have been uploaded to our website by publishers or video owner. The copyright belongs to the called bailees, to the video owners or to the publishers.
Each person claims protection of privacy and protection of their personal data, based on position 13 of the swiss federla constitution and the swiss regulations of data protection (DSG). We follow these regulations. We will keep personal data confidential and we do not sell or pass on personal data to third parties. By a close collaboration with our provider, we will protect the database as good and secure as possible to prevent access from unjustifieds, from loss of data, abuse or forgery. By access to our website following data will be stored in logfiles such as: ip addresse, date, hours, minutes and seconds, browsersession and other general informations like browser or operating system. These data of usage are the basis of statistical anonymous reports and evaluation of trends for decisionmaking and optimatization of services.
Data protection for usage of facebook plugins (like button)
On our website we may use plugins from the social network facebook, 1601 South California Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA. You will recognize the facebook plugins on our website as „like button“ and based on the facebook logo. An overview oft he facebook plugins you will finde here: http://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/. By using our website, a direct connection to facebook will be made between your browser and the server of facebook. With this connection, facebook will get the information, that you have been visited our website within your IP address. If you click on the facebook like button while your are logged in in facebook, you may link content from our website to your facebook profile. So facebook can link your visit on our website to your facebook account. Please note, that we as distributor of our website do not have any information about the content, the transmitted data to facebook or the usage of this data by faceboook. More information abaout you will find here at terms and condition of facebook: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/ If you do not want, that facebook can connect your visit of our website to your facebook accout, please log out your facebook account.
Data protection for usage of google analytics
Our website uses google analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. ("Google"). Google analytics uses „cookies“, text data, which are stored on your computer to analyse your usage of our website. The data stored in the cookies will be transmitted to and stored on a server of google in the USA. In case of activating IP anonymity on our website, within the the member states of the European Union and other states who have signed the contract of the European Business Aera, your IP address will be reduced bevore transmitting. In case of exeptions, your IP address will be transmitted complete to a server of google in the USA and will be reduced there. Google will store these informations to analyse your usage of the website, to generate reports about the webite activities and reports for the owner of a website and to develope more services arround the usage oft he website and the internet. Google can deliver this data and information to third parties as long this is lawful or as long third parties work with this data under contract with google. The IP address transmitted from your browser and stored with google analytics will not be merged with other data from google. You can prevent your browser from storing cookies by specific settings of your browser software; please note, that in this case probably you are not able to use the fully functionality of our website. Within the usage of our website you agree automatically to the storage of data and accept the usage of google analytics and the treatement of your data by goole as described above.
- If you learn of any unlawful material or activity on our website, or any material or activity that breaches these terms and conditions, please let us know.
- You can let us know about any such material or activity [by email or using our abuse reporting form from contact or our website.
We do not warrant or represent:
- (a) the completeness or accuracy of the information published on our website
- (b) that the material on the website is up to date; or
- (c) that the website or any service on the website will remain available.
- We reserve the right to discontinue or alter any or all of our website services, and to stop publishing our website, at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation; and save to the extent expressly provided otherwise in these terms and conditions, you will not be entitled to any compensation or other payment upon the discontinuance or alteration of any website services, or if we stop publishing the website.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law and subject to Section 16.1, we exclude all representations and warranties relating to the subject matter of these terms and conditions, our website and the use of our website.
- We do not warrant or represent:
Limitations and exclusions of liability
Nothing in these terms and conditions will:
- (a) limit or exclude any liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence
- (b) limit or exclude any liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation
- (c) limit any liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- d) exclude any liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law, and, if you are a consumer, your statutory rights will not be excluded or limited by these terms and conditions, except to the extent permitted by law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section 16 and elsewhere in these terms and conditions:
- (a) are subject to Section 16.1; and
- (b) govern all liabilities arising under these terms and conditions or relating to the subject matter of these terms and conditions, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty, except to the extent expressly provided otherwise in these terms and conditions.
- To the extent that our website and the information and services on our website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database or software.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage..
- You accept that we have an interest in limiting the personal liability of our officers and employees and, having regard to that interest, you acknowledge that we are a limited liability entity; you agree that you will not bring any claim personally against our officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website or these terms and conditions (this will not, of course, limit or exclude the liability of the limited liability entity itself for the acts and omissions of our officers and employees).
- Our aggregate liability to you in respect of any contract to provide services to you under these terms and conditions shall not exceed the greater of:
- (a) the total amount paid and payable to us under the contract.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions will:
- You hereby indemnify us, and undertake to keep us indemnified, against any and all losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by us to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute) incurred or suffered by us and arising directly or indirectly out of [your use of our website or any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions.
Breaches of these terms and conditions
Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, we may:
- (a) send you one or more formal warnings
- (b) temporarily suspend your access to our website
- (c) permanently prohibit you from accessing our website
- (d) block computers using your IP address from accessing our website
- (e) contact any or all of your internet service providers and request that they block your access to our website
- (f) commence legal action against you, whether for breach of contract or otherwise; and/or
- (g) suspend or delete your account on our website.
- Where we suspend or prohibit or block your access to our website or a part of our website, you must not take any action to circumvent such suspension or prohibition or blocking (including without limitation creating and/or using a different account.
- Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, we may:
Third party websites
- Our website includes hyperlinks to other websites owned and operated by third parties; such hyperlinks are not recommendations.
- We have no control over third party websites and their contents, and subject to Section 16.1 we accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
- video-index.com, our logos and our other registered and unregistered trade marks are trade marks belonging to us; we give no permission for the use of these trade marks, and such use may constitute an infringement of our rights.
- The third party registered and unregistered trade marks or service marks on our website are the property of their respective owners and, unless stated otherwise in these terms and conditions, we do not endorse and are not affiliated with any of the holders of any such rights and as such we cannot grant any licence to exercise such rights.
- We may revise these terms and conditions from time to time.
- The revised terms and conditions shall apply to the use of our website from the date of publication of the revised terms and conditions on the website, and you hereby waive any right you may otherwise have to be notified of, or to consent to, revisions of these terms and conditions.
- If you have given your express agreement to these terms and conditions, we will ask for your express agreement to any revision of these terms and conditions; and if you do not give your express agreement to the revised terms and conditions within such period as we may specify, we will disable or delete your account on the website, and you must stop using the website.
- You hereby agree that we may assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with our rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
- You may not without our prior written consent assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with any of your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
- If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect.
- If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision of these terms and conditions would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
Third party rights
- A contract under these terms and conditions is for our benefit and your benefit, and is not intended to benefit or be enforceable by any third party.
- The exercise of the parties' rights under a contract under these terms and conditions is not subject to the consent of any third party.
- Subject to Section 16.1, these terms and conditions shall constitute the entire agreement between you and us in relation to your use of our website and shall supersede all previous agreements between you and us in relation to your use of our website.
Law and jurisdiction
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Switzerland law.
- Any disputes relating to these terms and conditions shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Switzerland, law location is St.Gallen.
Statutory and regulatory disclosures
- We will not file a copy of these terms and conditions specifically in relation to each user or customer and, if we update these terms and conditions, the version to which you originally agreed will no longer be available on our website. We recommend that you consider saving a copy of these terms and conditions for future reference.
- These terms and conditions are only available in the English and German language.
- We are registered in Handelsregister St. Gallen; you can find the online version of the register at zefix.ch, and our registration number is CH-320.4.068.205-7.
- We are subject, which is supervised by Markus Frei, email@example.com.
- Our VAT number is CHE-116.243.371 TVA.
- The name of the dispute resolution entity that we use dispute resolution is Gerichtsstand St. Gallen.
- This website is owned and operated by giordano.ch ag.
- We are registered in Switzerland under registration number CH-320.4.068.205-7, and our registered office is at St. Gallen.
- Our principal place of business is at St.Gallen.
You can contact us:
- (a) Person of representation: Bruno Giordano
- (b) using our website contact form; www.giordano.ch
- Place of jurisdiction
- Place of jurisdiction is CH- 9000 St.Gallen, Switzerland